These small Chocolate Chip Banana weed muffins are easy and fast to create. Very similar to other cannabis muffins, they are excellent for a stealthy medicated snack while on the go. Additionally, they are perfect DIY edibles presents for your beloved ones who adore cannabis.
Use Over Ripe Banana’s
Utilizing bananas that are beyond their prime is a great way to create scrumptious banana weed muffins. Search for the bananas that are on the cusp of being inedible, as they are often put on clearance.
You might even be able to get them for a discounted price from the store if you ask. When I am able to get an amazing deal on the bananas, I will usually make multiple batches of cannabis muffins to store in the freezer.
I like to use cannabutter to medicate this recipe. Check out how to make Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
Alternately, you can substitute cannabis infused oil, 1 for 1, for the cannabutter.
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per banana weed muffin IF you made your cannabutter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter.
To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your cannabutter.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups bananas mashed, about 3 small bananas
1 large egg
1/4 cup milk
t vanilla extract
1/4 cup cannabis infused butter
1/4 cup butter melted
1 cup chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coarse raw sugar
1. Set the oven to 350°F before you begin. Place a paper or aluminum liner in each of the twelve 1/3-cup muffin holders. Alternatively, you can grease and coat twelve muffin cups with flour.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small container, and then set aside.
3. In a larger bowl, use a potato masher or the back of a large spoon to mash the ripe bananas.
4. Combine the egg, milk, and cannabis butter and butter with the mashed bananas, stirring with a big spoon until everything is blended together.
5. Gradually blend the dry components into the bowl until they are just combined, avoiding excessive stirring.
6. Incorporate the chocolate chips into the mixture.
7. Split the combination among the 12 muffin molds and dust the tops with the rough unrefined sugar.
8. Bake for around 25 minutes or until a toothpick embedded in the middle is removed with no cake pieces (dissolved chocolate is alright). Let cool on a wire rack. If you intend to freeze, let it cool absolutely before covering and labeling.
There you have it, there is all the information you need to make your own banana weed muffins!