There’s nothing better than a warm cinnamon roll that melts in your mouth, especially when you eat it for breakfast during a wake and bake. The best part is when you bake this delicious roll, your house is going to smell just as wonderful.
You will be needing Cannabutter to infuse into the yeast dough for these cinnamon rolls. By the time they frosted, there will be barely any cannabis flavor at all.
How to Make Weed Cinnamon Rolls
- Electric mixer
- 3/4 cup milk warm, 100 degrees F
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast 1 packet
- 1/4 cup sugar granulated
- 1 egg large
- 1 egg yolks large
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused butter melted
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 cups flout all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2/3 cup brown sugar light or dark
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon ground
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add the warm milk to the bowl of an electric mixer and sprinkle yeast and sugar on top. Let stand for 5 minutes or until bubbles start to form.
- Mix in egg, egg yolk and melted cannabutter and butter. Mix until well combined.
- Put a dough hook on the mixer and mix in the flour and salt and mix until a dough forms. Continue to knead the dough with the dough hook for about 5 minutes. If your dough is too sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time. The dough should form a nice ball and only be slightly sticky.
- Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and cover with a clean kitchen towel. Allow dough to rise for about 1 1/2 hours, or until doubled in size.
- Transfer dough to a well-floured surface and roll into a 14×9 inch rectangle.
- Spread softened butter over dough, leaving about 1/4-inch margin on one of the shorter edges of the dough.
- Mix together brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Sprinkle mixture over the buttered dough.
- Tightly roll the dough, starting from the 9-inch side without the margin. Place seam side down on a parchment lined baking sheet, making sure to seal the edges of the dough as best you can.
- Trim the ends of the roll so that they are uniform.
- Grease a 9-inch baking pan and line with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a serrated knife to cut the roll into 9 large pieces. Place in the prepared baking pan. Cover with a clean kitchen towel, and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until just starting to turn lightly brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before frosting.
- Beat all icing ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Spread over warm cinnamon rolls and enjoy!