As cannabis becomes increasingly legalized and accepted around the world, more and more people are exploring the world of edibles. If you’re a fan of both cannabis and homemade desserts, then this cannabis apple pie recipe is the perfect way to combine the two. With a deliciously flaky crust and a filling that’s infused with THC, this pie is sure to satisfy both your sweet tooth and your desire to unwind.
Whether you’re looking to entertain guests or simply treat yourself, this cannabis apple pie is a must-try for any cannabis enthusiast. So roll up your sleeves, grab your favorite strain, and let’s get baking!
Cannabis Apple Pie Dosage
When it comes to consuming cannabis-infused edibles, it’s important to be mindful of your dosage. The effects of edibles can take longer to kick in than smoking or vaping, and the effects can also last longer. As a result, it’s easy to overdo it if you’re not careful.
For this cannabis apple pie recipe, we recommend using a cannabis-infused butter or oil with a consistent potency. This will help ensure that each slice of pie contains a similar dose of THC. Depending on the potency of your cannabis butter or oil, you may want to adjust the amount you use in the recipe to achieve your desired dose.
Learn: How to Make Cannabutter: Your Simple 5 Step Recipe
As a general guideline, it’s best to start with a low dose of around 5-10mg of THC per serving, especially if you’re new to cannabis edibles. Wait at least an hour before consuming more to allow the effects to fully kick in. Remember, you can always eat more, but you can’t eat less once you’ve already consumed the pie.
It’s also important to keep your cannabis apple pie out of reach of children and pets, and to clearly label it as containing cannabis to avoid any accidental ingestion. With these precautions in mind, you can enjoy this delicious and potent cannabis apple pie with peace of mind.
- 1/2 cup cannabis-infused butter or oil
- 6 cups sliced apples (about 6 medium-sized apples)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 double pie crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the cannabis-infused butter or oil.
- Add the sliced apples, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt to the skillet. Stir until the apples are coated in the mixture.
- Cook the apples, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until they are slightly softened.
- Sprinkle the flour over the apple mixture and stir until it is evenly distributed.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
- Roll out one of the pie crusts and place it into a 9-inch pie dish.
- Pour the apple mixture into the pie crust.
- Roll out the second pie crust and cut it into strips to create a lattice pattern on top of the pie. Alternatively, you can simply place the second crust on top of the apple mixture and cut slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
- Brush the beaten egg over the top of the pie crust.
- Bake the pie for 45-50 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Allow the pie to cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving.