Of course cannabis potato salad makes a great side dish for a summer cookout, but it’s best to serve it year round. Salad can be made up to a day ahead of time. Store covered in the fridge until ready to serve.
A note about dosing on this recipe:
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil
How to make Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes Russet, peeled and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard Dijon
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil preferably olive oil
- 1 large celery stalk finely chopped
- 1/2 medium onion red, finely diced
- 3 eggs hard-boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley fresh, finely chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook just until tender, about 7 minutes. Do not cook to mush. Drain. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper, and cannabis oil. Whisk to combine.
- Place drained potatoes in a large bowl along with the celery, onion, hard-boiled eggs, and Italian parsley. Add the dressing and toss gently to combine and evenly mix and coat all the ingredients. Chill until ready to serve.