There are few foods that can cross-cultural boundaries the way hot wings can. Crispy, juicy and finger-lickin’ good, hot wings are a favourite during the sporting and holiday season – and for good reason! They’re easy to share and even easier to enjoy, but what if you could eat a hot wing and fly sky high with your friends and family? Enter cannabis hot wings.
Cannabis hot wings are an easy way to medicate with cannabis without having to give your food a bitter, dank taste.
There are many, many ways to make hot wings, but this is how we make cannabis hot wings – the Herb Approach way! This recipe will make a batch of crispy cannabis hot wings and as well as an infused dipping sauce to pair!
For this recipe, you’ll need to have cannabutter, cannabis-infused olive oil and a syringe of THC distillate handy. Check out instructions on how to source these ingredients below!:
How to Make Cannabis Hot Wings
- 1 tablespoon cannabis-infused olive oil
- 2-3 lbs of wings
- 1 cup of hot sauce
- 2/3 cup of cannabutter (melted)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1.2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 gram THC distillate
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 260°C
- Toss the chicken wings in a bowl with a touch of salt and pepper and a tablespoon of cannabis olive oil.
- Spread them on a baking sheet and stick them in your preheated oven for about 20 mins, until they are crispy.
- Then toss them in a large bowl with the hot sauce and melted cannabutter.
- Now begin making the sauce.
- Using a food processor, put all the ingredients into the bowl and pulse it on and off until it’s nice and thick (don’t go too long on the mixing, you’ll break down the cheese and it will be kind of runny). That’s it! Give a taste test and see if you would like more of anything else.
- Now dip your cannabis wings in your cannabis dipping sauce and have a great time!