A cross between a pizza and quesadilla, this filling snack takes just a minute to cook in a microwave. Vary the recipe by using your favorite pizza toppings.
You can use either marijuana oil or decarboxylated dry ice kief or hash to medicate this recipe.
Microwave Marijuana Pizzadillas
- Microwave Oven
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated, or mix of mozzarella and Parmesan, divided
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cannabis infused oil
- 1/16 gram decarboxylated kief hash or BHO
- 1/4 cup veggies finely chopped, such as onion, bell peppers, or mushrooms
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup pepperoni or cooked sausage
- Stir cannabis oil or concentrate into the pizza sauce until well combined.
- Place a tortilla on a paper plate and spread ½ the cheese over the surface. Dot small bits of pizza sauce over the cheese.
- Add what ever optional pizza toppings you like, finish with remaining cheese and over with second tortilla. Microwave on high for minute.
- Cool for a few seconds before cutting into wedges.