Who doesn’t love a delicious, homemade cookie? Whether you’re baking for a special occasion or just a lazy weekend afternoon, nothing beats a warm, fresh-baked cookie right out of the oven! If you’re looking for an easy, delicious treat that you can whip up in no time, look no further than pot peanut butter cookies! These treats are quick and easy to make, and they’re sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
All you need is a few simple ingredients, some basic baking tools, and you can have delicious cookies in under 30 minutes! So, if you’re ready to get baking, grab your ingredients and let’s get started on making some delicious pot peanut butter cookies!
Pot Peanut Butter Cookies: Peanut Butter
I generally prefer all-natural peanut butter for most uses, but it does not work well for making pot peanut butter cookies. These cookies can come out grainy and dry when using all-natural peanut butter.
Instead, I suggest using a brand like Jif or Skippy, either creamy or crunchy, depending on your preference for chunks or no chunks. To medicate this recipe, I use marijuana-infused butter. For instructions on how to make it, check out my How to Make Cannabutter tutorial.
Chilling the dough before baking helps prevent the cookies from spreading too much, but if you’re in a hurry you can skip this step and expect thinner cookies.
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per pot peanut butter cookie. IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. That is a substantial dose for many people, so you may want to cut it in half.
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter see note above
- 1 egg large
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in both the white and brown sugar well.
4. Lower mixer speed and beat in the peanut butter and egg.
5. Mix in the dry ingredients until just combined.
6. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least 3 hours.
7. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
8. Use clean hands to shape the dough into 24 small balls. Place about 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
9. Flatten the cookies with a fork, pressing a crisscross pattern onto the surface.
10. Bake for about 10 minutes or until light brown.
11. Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.